WE HELP YOU LIVE YOUR AUSTRALIA DREAM
Australia is a popular destination of migrants from all over the world owing to its migration friendly policies and the range of attractive opportunities on offer be it in terms excellent career growth, quality of life , health care ,education or great recreation spots.
• The country is divided politically into six States and two Territories namely New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania, Northern Territory, and Australian Capital Territory (ACT).
• CAPITAL- Canberra.
• MAIN CITIES - Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin.
• CLIMATE - relatively warm, summers tend to be hotter and more humid in the north and winters are usually colder.
• POPULATION INDEX -21,575,341.
• LANGUAGE- English, aboriginal languages.
• INTERNATIONAL DIALLING CODE -61.
• CURRENCY- Australian Dollar. AUD $
• LIVING COST- 18,000 AUD per year.
WHY MIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA
• Long tradition of welcoming emigrants.
• Vas Plenty of Australian visa options for skilled migrants
• Acute skill shortage in various sectors
• Excellent economic opportunities
• Low cost of living, especially the cost of property.
• Beautiful Climate and Geography
• Friendly, familiar, English speaking culture.
• Excellent education system
• No language barrier:
• World-class education and a great place to raise a family.
AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION CATEGORIES
• Skilled Independent Subclass 189: Subclass 189 guarantees you Permanent Resident Visa and under this subclass, you can work anywhere in Australia.
• Skilled Nominated Subclass 190: Subclass 190 guarantees you Permanent Resident Visa under a particular State nomination. You may need to work in that particular State initially.
• Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485): This visa is for international students who have recently graduated from an Australian educational institution. It lets you work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies.
• Skilled Recognized Graduate Visa: Subclass 476 is an 18 months visa for recent engineering graduates from selected Universities. IELTS only 6.0 is required.
• Skilled Nominated or Sponsored Provisional Subclass 489: This is a 4-year provisional visa which allows holders to live only in certain areas of Australia. You would need to be sponsored by an Australian relative living in a designated area, or by a state or territory government.
Benefits of Permanent Resident Visa
• PR holder can indefinitely stay in Australia along with immediate dependants.
• Free Medicals.
• Free education for children.
• PR holder can buy property in Australia.
• After a prescribed period of continuous stay, PR holder can apply for Citizenship.
How do we help?
• Interpret the Australian Immigration laws to the best advantage of the Client.
• Evaluate Eligibility & Suitability in accordance with the relevant laws of Australia.
• Provide advice and assistance relating to documentation required tosupport the application.
• Scrutinize each document to ensure it meets the Australian requirements and standards.
• Review, verify and draft necessary documents to be submitted as per the Australian standards.
• Provide secretarial expertise to prepare application as per Australian standards and requirements.
• Send/Submit relevant applications to the respective authorities.
• Assist the Client to comply with any request made by the Department or review body.
• Follow up with the Department of Immigration with regard to the progress of your application.
Why THE ORANGE GROUP is the ideal partner to facilitate your Australia Migration?
• Team with over 8 years of Australian migration experience.
• Associate of registered MARA agent.
• Expert counsellors to identify whether you qualify for migration.
• Qualified and dedicated attorneys with vast experience who are update with migration regulations, case law and policy.
• Initial free skill assessment service to find out eligibility for a Australian visa.
• 100% transparent process.
• Excellent success rate in providing Australian PR.
• Personalized, in-depth assessment procedures.
• Ongoing support and assistance from start to finish.
• Peace of mind & value for money guaranteed.
Which are the criteria to get qualified for PR?
Age, Qualification, Experience and language proficiency are the main criteria to get qualified for PR. Also, your occupation shall be listed in the Occupation list. However, there are some additional factors that varies from case to case.
What is the pass mark under the point test?
For Skilled Migration-both 189 and 190, you need to pocket 60 points to get qualified to apply for PR.
What is State Sponsored Visa?
Some States in Australia nominates certain occupation in order to meet the skills shortages in those States. If your occupation is in that particular state, you can apply under State Nomination (subclass 190) which will give you additional 5 points.
If I receive Visa through subclass 190, is it mandatory to stay in the respective State for a particular period?
Yes, you are expected to live in your nominated State/Territory for the first two years.
Myself and my wife applied under subclass 189 for PR. Do we have any work limitations?
PR visa holders (and their dependents) usually have no work limitations at all on their visas and may work anywhere from date of arrival.
How long it will take to receive my skill assessment outcome?
Generally, the duration to receive a skill assessment outcome is 8-12 weeks. However, this could vary from skill assessment bodies.
Do I need to submit originals of my documents?
No, applicants can submit the notarized copies of documents.
Is birth certificate mandatory for all family members who are included in the application?
Generally, birth certificate is required for all family members. However, if you do not have birth certificate, your school leaving certificate would suffice.
Who is considered as a Dependant?
A dependant may be spouse/ partner of the applicant, any dependent children (under 18 years of age) or some other dependent relative.
I was working as a Software Engineer till January 2014 and I have an experience of 6 years. Can I apply for PR?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for PR. However, it is recommended that you should not have an employment gap beyond 12 months.
My husband is the primary applicant and I am the secondary applicant. Is it mandatory for me to do my skill assessment?
It is not mandatory to do skill assessment unless you are claiming partner skill points. However, it will greatly help your chances of getting a job if you have your qualifications assessed by the relevant assessing authority.
Do I need to show any fund in my Bank Account for getting PR?
Generally, there is no need to show any fund. You need to have the amount to pay the Government fees and for your relocation.
I am a Software Engineer, under which skill assessment authority i should apply?
You should apply under Australian Computer Society.
I am a Mechanical Engineer and my wife is an Electronics Engineer. Under which skill assessment authority, we should apply? Your skill assessment authority is Engineers Australia.
Who all comes under the authority CPA?
Accountants, Auditors, finance managers etc comes under the authority of CPA. CPA Australia assess your overseas or Australian education, English proficiency, your work history to determine if you meet the criteria required for your chosen occupation.
I am a Civil Engineer with 8 years of experience. Am I eligible to apply for PR and under which skill assessment authority do I need to apply? Your experience and qualification indicate that you have chance to qualify for PR. However, factors such as age and IELTS are also required for complete assessment. Skill assessment authority for Civil Engineer is Engineers Australia.
I am a Mechanical Engineer, I have heard that I need to prepare CDR for my skill assessment. What is CDR?
Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) is required to exhibit your skills in the relevant area. A CDR will help you to demonstrate how you have applied your engineering knowledge and skills; that such application meets the competency standards of the relevant occupational category in Australia. What is RPL?
The purpose of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is to provide applicants without an ICT educational qualification the opportunity to demonstrate that they have acquired an equivalent level of knowledge.
There are two types of IELTS tests (Academic and General). Which one of these should I take?
It depends upon the occupation you choose.
I am an Accountant; do I need to take IELTS?
Yes, you need to take Academic IELTS, 7.0 on each band.
My IELTS scores are L= 6 , R=6 , W=5.5 and speaking 6.5 with an average of 6, Can I apply for qualification assessment of not?
You must have 6 or more individual band to get eligible to apply for PR. If you want to score points, you need to score 7.0 on each band.
Is it mandatory to submit IELTS score while applying for skill assessment or submit the same after applying for skill assessment?
It depends upon your occupation. For some occupation it is mandatory to submit IELTS score card while applying for skill assessment.
Can I take any other English language test other than IELTS?
From November 2014, the department will accept English language test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based test (TOEFL iBT) and the Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) Whether Medicals is mandatory to get PR?
Yes, it is mandatory to take medicals in order to get PR
Who all need to take medicals to apply for PR in Australia?
Yes. All applicants for permanent residency, including the main applicant, spouse and any dependants, must be assessed against the health requirement.
When should I do the required medical examinations?
Medical examinations with a panel doctor approved by the Australian Government will be requested as your application assessment progresses, and you will be intimated relevant details at that time.
Can a pregnant woman undergo medicals?
The Australian Government does not recommend the taking of chest x-rays during pregnancy. Women have the option of deferring their chest x-ray, and therefore the finalisation of their visa application will be made only after the birth of the child.
Do I need to fulfil any character requirements to get an Australian PR?
When you apply for Australian PR, you will be assessed against the character requirements. As part of your visa application, you might be required to provide a police clearance certificate or other evidence to satisfy the character requirements.
Do I need to take Police Clearance Certificate?
Yes. If you are over the age of 16, you must take a Police clearance certificate from all the countries you have lived for a total of one year or more in the last 10 years
What is Expression of Interest (EOI)?
An expression of interest (EOI) is a method of showing your interest in applying for a skilled visa to migrate to Australia. It is used to calculate your ability to meet the points test. Only after this stage, you can apply for Visa.
What are the documents I need to submit for my Visa application?
Generally, certified copies of your entire academic and employment documents along with your passport and other identity documents need to be submitted.
How much will a Visa application cost?
For skilled migration, the Government Fee for Visa application is 3520 AUD$ for primary applicant, 1760 AUD$ for secondary applicant and 880 AUD$ for dependant below 18 years.
Can I get refund in case I withdraw the application?
After the successful submission of your application, you will not be able to receive a refund of the application charge.
Whether any enquiry regarding my personal/professional status be conducted at any stage during the process?
It is solely the discretion of the Immigration department whether to conduct an enquiry or not.
Is there any interview by the immigration department during my visa process?
Generally, there is no interview required. However, the government reserves the right to interview you during the process or contact any party to seek verification of the documentation lodged.
How long does it take to get a permanent residence visa to immigrate to Australia?
Processing time depends varies from application to application and the subclass you have applied. However, the duration can go between 9 to 12 months.
Is marriage certificate required at any point of time?
Yes, you need to submit marriage certificate at the Visa submission stage.
What happens when my Australian permanent visa is granted?
The Permanent Resident visa will permit you unlimited travel and entry to Australia for five years from date of grant, and indefinite stay on your arrival provided entry is made before the expiry date. However, if you need to travel overseas and return to Australia after the specified date, you will need to obtain a five-year Resident Return Visa (RRV) to renew your permanent residence.
Do I have to travel to Australia by a certain date once my visa is granted?
Yes. When your visa has been granted, you will be advised of your “first entry” and it is a condition of your visa that you enter before that date. The date is based on the expiry date of your health and character checks which are generally valid for 12 months from the date they were issued.
Can a PR holder avail health care benefits?
Yes. Permanent residence holders are entitled to immediate entitlement of public health care through a Government scheme called Medicare.
Can Children get free education?
Yes, children of permanent residents are immediately entitled to free education at the primary and secondary level through the government school system in Australia.
Can Australian PR holders purchase property in Australia?
Australian PRs can purchase property on the same terms as Australian citizens.
Can Australian visa permanent residents vote for Australian elections?
No, PR holders do not have voting rights
What are the rights my family members have in Australia?
Your family members have the same rights you possess under General Skilled Migration.
Is it mandatory to do the same job in which my skill has been assessed?
Once you get PR, it is not mandatory to do the same job in which your job has been assessed. For Example, if you are assessed as a Software Engineer, you can work in another area if you wish, or you can even start a business of your own.
How is the climate in Australia?
Australia experiences temperate weather for most of the year. However, the climate can vary due to the size of the continent. The northern states typically experience warm weather much of the time, with the southern states experiencing cooler winters.
Is there any nationality restriction to apply for PR?
No. Anyone can apply for skilled migration if they are qualified.
I have an Australian PR. I recently got married in India. Can I take my spouse with me?
If you are an Australian permanent resident or citizen and you are visiting outside Australia to get married, then you may apply for Partner visa (Offshore) 309/100 for your spouse. This visa is a temporary visa which requires you to lodge final stage partner visa with the further documentation for the permanent residency after two years from the lodgement date of this visa.
I have an Australian PR. How can I get citizenship?
(a) You should be over 16 years of age.
(b) Have lived in Australia as a lawful resident for a total of four years where absences of a cumulative duration of less than 12 months will not matter, including 12 months as a permanent resident immediately preceding the date of application where absences of a cumulative duration of less than 3 months during this period will not matter
(c) Are of a good character
(d) Have knowledge of basic English
(e) Have an adequate knowledge of your responsibilities and privileges as a citizen
(f) Are likely to reside in, or to maintain a close and continuing association with, Australia if granted citizenship What is 457 Visa?
457 Visa is the most commonly used program for employers to sponsor overseas workers to work in Australia on a temporary basis.
What is Resident Return Visa (RRV)
A Resident Return Visa is required for all non-citizen permanent residents of Australia who wish to temporarily leave the country after the initial five-year validity period of their residence visa has expired.